- TranX-2 (this is the old style with 4 screws) will be branded AMB TranX 160, 260, or the blue Pro
- TranX-2 (this is the “Classic” style with the black cap) will be branded AMB or MyLaps TranX 160, 260, MX, Pro or Car/Bike Classic, Karting Classic, MX Classic
- TranX-2 based Direct Power repairs and conversions of 3-cell units to DP
- TranX-3 based 260 DP wire replacement and LED replacement
- TranX-140 line of rental kart transponders
- ProChip for marathons, cycling, BMX, etc.
To start the repair process please click on the “Contact Us/Repair Form” link above.
See our MC Tested review over at Motorcyclist online – link to the article.
On the TranX-3 model of “Classic” transponder, we use a CNC repair process as you can see in the video header. This allows us to make the smallest possible opening to reach the battery, we do not cut the case open on the sides. We have tried the “YouTube” repair on a few test units and have found that many things can cause that type of repair to fail early.
The battery in the repair picture above is fully surrounded by new epoxy and we allow it to flow out the bottom to prevent any air gaps that could allow for water/fuel/oil to enter the transponder.
Repairs in most cases will take around a week, normally less. During periods of high volume, we will alert you in advance if more time is needed.
Group discounts and track specials – we service tracks that host large-scale events that you might see on TV, to your local kart track or shop. We realize that not all clubs have a large budget for repairs, contact us and see how we can help out.
Our custom chargers are designed around both the “Old style” and “Classic” style transponders, currently, we make them from a single place to a 6-place charger. They can charge both types of transponder at the same time, and support sleep mode on the models that allow the function.